We are looking for a self-motivated, compassionate, patient-focused OT for our Critical Access Hospital. We offer a fulfilling work environment, compassionate staff, and excellent compensation and benefits. This could work into a full-time position.
Job Description: (includes)
- Evaluates task performance skills, plans and implements programs designed to restore the outpatient, acute, and swing bed patients’ abilities.
- Educates the patient and others regarding occupational therapy treatment procedures.
- Documents patient treatment and progress for third party payers.
- Provides consultation to physicians and others regarding appropriateness of referral to occupational therapy.
- Provides direct supervision of support personnel and students.
- Must be designated as a Licensed Occupational Therapist by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts.