Herington Hospital is looking for compassionate, patient-focused Family Medicine Physician to join our growing team. We are a Critical Access Hospital offering outpatient, inpatient, ER, and a wide variety of procedures. We offer a fulfilling work environment, compassionate staff, and excellent compensation and benefits. This is a full-time position.
- Ability to practice full-scope, patient-centered Family Medicine.
- Opportunity to grow your practice and procedures.
- Outpatient clinic attached to 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Flexible 4-5 day outpatient clinic coverage.
- $250,000 base with $50,000 annual retention bonus.
- 6 weeks PTO and $5,000 annual CME.
- Opportunities to pick up additional ER coverage to grow your practice and additional earning potential.
Herington, Kansas has a population of about 2,300 and offers a strong school district, golf course, disc golf course, Herington Lake & Reservoir, and outdoor recreation. Herington is located about 45 minutes from Manhattan, KS and 1-1/2 hours from Wichita, offering a family friendly rural community life and just a short drive from large city amenities.
If you or someone you know is interested please send your resume to:
Chief Executive Officer